- Thanos 'Asklepius' Caius
- 168 lbs
- Hair Color:
- Silver white
- Eye Color:
- Pale bluish gray
- Norwich, England
- Taking his profession in consideration, which typically would keep him at a desk or an operating room, Thanos should be the average guy; Yet his body is well-toned, thanks to his regular training and martial art. His prematurely silver white hair, always well groomed, gives a false impression on his age. His eyes are of pale bluish gray, like a foggy morning. Aside his doctor uniform, and if it was only for him, he'd wear grays and blacks exclusively. But Fox influence did make him add a splash of color to his wardrobe; Blue does suits him rather well. Also of note is his British accent, rather formal (Received pronunciation or "Oxford English") giving a hint on his education and upbringing.
- Birth: Feb. 17th 1981 (Aquarius)
Nationality: British / American
Profession: ER Doctor / Surgeon
Blood type: O+
Thanos is the ever serious guy, that will require some patience to get close to. He does crack a smile fairly often, even a light chuckle, but it is doubtful anyone will ever hear him laugh out loud. He's a very intellectual man and as such, despise stupid behavior or individuals - unless, of course, they are afflicted with intellectual disability. He's not a pompous person though and doesn't fling his knowledge at people to appear superior. He is, however, a rather direct person that will not hesitate to speak his mind. All this favors in giving others a false impression on the man, though those who knows him well will tell you there is far more to him than meet the eye.
- Published many times in medicine and science periodicals. His thesis "A Qualitative Assessment of Biomedical Ethics in Primary Care Medicine" was also published and won him an award.
- Wrote "Anima and its applications in modern medicine" though it's never been published, for reason quite obvious.
- He can speak French fluently.
- Thanos is the main investor of the Rochester MD clinic, owning 51% of the shares.
- The three other doctors: Emanuel Jake, Zachary Barclay (co-worker and friend from the hospital) and Eloise Colbert
- Rochester MD (131 W Broad St, Rochester, NY 14614) is open:
Monday and Wednesday from 7am to 6pm
Thursday and Friday from 8am to 9pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Blood tests Monday and Tuesday from 7am to 10am
Closed on last 2 weeks of July