• Major updates are done! We've squashed the nastier bugs, but there are probably a few smaller ones still scurrying about. Send us a DM on Twitter (@lowerworldtsw) or to @Custodian/@Voltigeur on this site if you catch one! We'll be tweaking the site's appearance and updating guides as the month goes on. :)

MISSION: Stormfront

A storm's a'brewin...

Quick Overview

Category
Completed Campaigns
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

#3f: Underground Appraisal (Grace/Calden/Sarah/Havelock)

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
The man is nearly twice the size of Grace, his face covered in a tattoo of a gold skull.

Despite this, there's not much fight in him - largely on account of the strangling.

"Been better," he grunts, getting to his knees.

The Mereland

Kennel Mistress
"...That is a shame, sir." She pauses, adding, "...So do you feel like making this easy or..." At no point does she drop her cheery, sunshine-nothing-is-wrong tone, excepting the oddly genuine exclamation of it being a shame.

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
"I'd love to give you guys answers if you want to shoot me a question." He grunts. He seems far more cooperative than your average goon.

Amalekite

From Grace's perspective, the tendril around a throat relaxes; and then another one shoots through the wall, wrapping around an upper thigh, pulling it to the wall, as his neck is released.

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
"Here to pick up a shipment. Heard Max talking through the door, wanted to make sure she wasn't in any shit."

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
"We send 'em to our boss. She wants a demon, y'see, so she's trying to get stuff that people who have demons would be interested in trading for. You lot have a demon?"

The Mereland

Kennel Mistress
Grace stares at him for a moment, trying to figure out if he is messing with her or not. No one is just this open about stuff. "...Who just has those lying around? Why would anyone- that's a terrible idea."

The Mereland

Kennel Mistress
"..Oi, Mr.White, you wanna come help me bring him in," she calls into the room. "..Or Mr.DeWitt, I am not particular." She looks at first Calden, then Derek.

Sarah Willis

I AM THE JUSTICE, NOT YOU
"Technically, I have a demon, but she just shits in my boy's coffee, so no, you can't have Jacka." Sarah shrugs, casually running the 9 inches of hideous fucked up knife along her own jawline. "Shit-ass electrolysis is shit," she murmurs above the quiet scraping sound.

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
When Max sees her contact, she goes pale. The contact, on the other hand, seems determined to seem unimpressed by your whole act. He sprawls out on the couch and offers you all a lazy grin. "Look, the Syndicate's making major ground in Toronto. We got nothin' to hide."

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
"Y'know what happens to Syndicate members at my rank who act all tough and go, oh fuck you, who are you, an Illuminati, ohhh I'm so scared? They get turned into a smear on the wall, because chances are, YEAH, IT WAS AN ILLUMINATI."

The Mereland

Kennel Mistress
She laughs out loud. "I like you," she decides. "You know anything about the kind of demon they're trying to get hold of," she inquires as she steps a little closer - no point in talking across a room. She clicks the door shut before she moves.

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
"Yeah, a big one. There's a runt being held by some Illuminati agent - was that your Jacka? But the boss wants something big and world ruin-y. Which is weird, but hey, I ain't the boss."

The Mereland

Kennel Mistress
"..Okay, level with me here, guy. Is it just me or is that a pissing-on-your-own-doorstep plan. Like what? You live on the world."

OP
Requine

Requine

Requineverse DM-in-chief
Game Master
"Jolicoeur is kind of, uh, problematic like that. Lots of people want to boot her out. Me? As long as my cheque clears, I'm happy."