A Delivery a Day Keeps the Wendigo Away!

Your Next Solution!

1. Big-Timber

Big-Timber New Member

Timber enters the bakery, his nostrils suddenly filled with the scents of baked goods, his lumbering mass slowly approaches the counter and with a booming voice says. "Don't suppose y'all have any Turta Dulce? The delicious Romanian honey and spice cookies." He chuckles and says. "I like to order from here whenever possible."

2. Cen

Cen New Member

"Well, Howdy! I remember you coming here before. You're the one that like cannoli cause they look like thingies." Cen chuckles and turns to the case. She peers throught the glass and tries to find a specific cookie.

"Sadly, we don't have any turta dulce today, though we can start making them if you promise to become a repeat customer. Or you could special order them." She slides out a white tray filled with sticky looking flowers. "This is my partner's specialty ... Yakgwa. They are honey and sesame confections from Korea, you will like them."

She offers him a little plate with two cookies and a small pansy artfully aranged to be enticing. She bows low and holds the cookies out to him. "For your health!"

3. Big-Timber

Big-Timber New Member

Takes the cookie graciously and bows before he takes a bite he says. "How much do I owe you for this dainty slice of heaven?"

4. Cen

Cen New Member

Cen smiles and walks back to the register. "Its £2.50 for the cookies. Though if you get a cup of tea its only £3 total. You know you'd like a cup of Dragon Pearl green tea to go with that. They compliment each other well, smoke and honey. It tastes so sweet, care to see?"

She turns to point an elaborate dragon shaped iron tea pot. There are several white tea cups and sausers dotted with bees and honeycomb patterns next to it. the dragon steams happily from the nostrils of the pot.

5. Big-Timber

Big-Timber New Member

He pulls out several Pax bills and says. "For the tea too please, and is to-go an option? I got a photoshoot in 20 minutes." He smiles and looks kindly at the food.

6. Cen

Cen New Member

Cen slides the bills into the register and then turns to fill a paper cup full of tea and pops the lid on it. It has the words Burnt Offerings Bakery and a little honeycomb pattern printed on the side. The cookies she puts into a little carboard box that only has the Plan Bee logo on it. She offers him the items with a low bow.

"May your day be just as sweet. Thank you for coming, we hope to serve you agains soon!"

7. Big-Timber

Big-Timber New Member

"Thank you m'lady! It will be sweet indeed!" He waves and then heads for the door, his boots thumping softly on the floor. When he gets to the door he turns and smiles and says. "I'll be back tomorrow!"