Howdy Y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cen, Apr 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cen

Cen New Member

I'm really happy to finally be in the right headspace to make it here! I've read a lot of stories on this site over the years and never really made it to making a profile, etc. I'm a big fan! :)

I've been RPing in TSW since ... well ... the Face Book game and IRCs that popped up for it. I go by SisterCin (cause that's my name) and have the character Cen ... cause I didn't reserve the name Cin before it was already taken. Still bitter about that, FYI. I do some D&D and GW2 RP as well. I also do live action adventure/mystery/puzzle stuff in San Francisco. However, I run a group in discord for playing games cooperatively on Sunday morning U.S. times called SMG. That's been running about 4 years now on TSW-RP until we switched to Discord cause its easier than enjin and filled with less drama. ;)

Mostly though, I'm here cause I like the organization and set up for people to RP across time zones. My buddy Fushichou has been recommending we drag our whole RP group/cabal/community here for years. Looks like we finally listened and its beginning now. :) As soon as Fushichou and I figure it out we'll be setting up our Cabal, Plan Bee, and its business front, Burnt Offerings, here as well.

Thanks for having me! Please feel free to poke in game as Cen ... or on TSW-RP as SisterCin ... or on Discord as SisterCin.6847. Ciao, Ciao!

Collapsible Myth and Fushichou like this.
  2. Fushichou

Fushichou Nameless Dragon, Teddy Bear Savior

Hello Cin!!! And welcome aboard!

Cen likes this.
  3. colts450

colts450 Active Member

Hey Cin.:)

Cen likes this.
  4. Cen

Cen New Member

Hey there! You still do that epic poetry?

5. colts450

colts450 Active Member

Yes. Actually that thread was for others to post their own poems if they wanted as well also.

Cen and Fushichou like this.
  6. Collapsible Myth

Collapsible Myth The Cake is a Lie Retired Admin

Hello and welcome :)

colts450 and Cen like this.