• Major updates are done! We've squashed the nastier bugs, but there are probably a few smaller ones still scurrying about. Send us a DM on Twitter (@lowerworldtsw) or to @Custodian/@Voltigeur on this site if you catch one! We'll be tweaking the site's appearance and updating guides as the month goes on. :)

Weekend Problems

Collapsible Myth

The Cake is a Lie
Retired Admin
Firstly, I want to apologize to everyone about this past weekends string of events that resulted in a less than stellar experience to all. There were many factors that came together to cause the mess that transpired. One of them being a massive attack against one of the few sites that resides within our server.

I understand in the frustration and I'm very active in making things right again. There is a fairly large issue in which is the reason I had decided to shut down the wiki for the moment. Another aspect that has seemed to come to light from this is the fact of several missing posts within one particular game. I'm very sorry that this happened and I'm going to be looking through the database to see if there are orphaned posts and to see why this happened.

I want you all to know that I take all of this very seriously and to return home from being out of town to this mess is very disheartening. All I can ask of you is to be patient as I work in restoring what was lost and to research tools to help fight against this from happening again.