What is this ?! Oh, me.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vir41, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Vir41

Vir41 New Member

So, uh... Hey ? I just stumbled here by derping around the Twitterverse, strange I never managed to find this place sooner. I've been lurking on TSW the game for quite some time now, so I got some experience in there. I'm also quite active (in terms of lurking) on TSW-RP, so it sounds just right to get involve in there too.

So this place's schtick is forum RP ? Might be a better setting for me considering the EU-RP community is close to inexistant (Or they hide VERY well) and I'm not enough of a night person to be able to RP consistently with the 'Murican part. Looking forward to participating in some of the stuff going around there :)

That's all folks ! 'sup and thanks for reading :)

Voltigeur and Fushichou like this.
  2. Kuro-Hebi

Kuro-Hebi The Black Snake Bug Catcher

Welcome to our little hideout! ;) This place is fun, full of stories and the occasional community-wide rp events. It's indeed a nice place to rp out of game, to accomodate all timezones.

Voltigeur likes this.
  3. Voltigeur

Voltigeur Active Member Admin

Welcome to The Lower World, Vir! :D The greater focus is on forum roleplay here, though some RPs are taken to Google Docs. Those are usually easy to keep up with, too, so folks in different time zones can RP together.

Currently, there's one major community plot going on: The Link. I'm not sure if the current act is accepting more players, but you can always get in touch with the GM!

We've also recently started out with writing prompts. I encourage you to participate in our first one! :D

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There are plenty of friendly folk here willing to help! I hope that you enjoy your time here. :D

4. Cen

Cen New Member

Ooooh, Vir41 made it? Muahahahah. I knew I had stumbled onto the right location. Hello, darling Viiiiraaaaal. Now we shall haunt you here and on discord ... and in game when you will let us. *snuggles with knives drawn* Miss you lots my maudlin friend!