• Major updates are done! We've squashed the nastier bugs, but there are probably a few smaller ones still scurrying about. Send us a DM on Twitter (@lowerworldtsw) or to @Custodian/@Voltigeur on this site if you catch one! We'll be tweaking the site's appearance and updating guides as the month goes on. :)

Hi! :D

Noah Brennan

I've finally finished my profile (please mind the dust) and I'm ready to play. I've been role-playing for ages and I've been playing MMOs for even longer, but I'm quite a bit rusty when it comes to role-play. I apologize in advance for being terrible, but just give me time! Eventually I'll elevate to the level of just sucking!! :3

Voltigeur

Admin
Hello, hello, and welcome to the Lower World! :D I hear that writing prompts are excellent for shaking off the rust. Luckily, we have plenty of them! ;) You can also find a list of characters ready to dive into some RPin' here.

If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to ask! I know it's a bit scary at first, but you'll get a hang of it in no time. :D