• Major updates are done! We've squashed the nastier bugs, but there are probably a few smaller ones still scurrying about. Send us a DM on Twitter (@lowerworldtsw) or to @Custodian/@Voltigeur on this site if you catch one! We'll be tweaking the site's appearance and updating guides as the month goes on. :)

Would you like to play a game?

Greetings.

I play the Twitter persona MasterOfKimchi. If anyone is here from the Sub Rosa plot, you may remember me. If not, I now feel just a little older.

I am excited to participate in a community RP plot again. I am happy to rp over forums, Twitter or "in person" (aka IG).

Kimchi is mainly a hacker/tech support/handler with various reputations under a myriad of names spread across the Netverse. He's happy to provide Intel, tech, tech support, little inventions to test in the field, redirected agents, shenanigans, well-timed (or ill-timed) diversions, or just a general wit. He's always happy to spread a little chaos.

Some of the support he's provided in the past include:
Cell phones (burner, tech-improved, untraceable, etc.)
Communication hub and devices for all that field chatter
Hacking for Intel, diversion, security footage retrieval, and more
Intel reports
Centralized information sharing among agents
Kitten memes
Various tech such as a rendition of google glass or a digitized version of Dumbledore's light snuffer
...the possibilities are only limited by your imagination

I am happy to facilitate rp amongst or between players. Just send me a message via forums or Twitter.