• Major updates are done! We've squashed the nastier bugs, but there are probably a few smaller ones still scurrying about. Send us a DM on Twitter (@lowerworldtsw) or to @Custodian/@Voltigeur on this site if you catch one! We'll be tweaking the site's appearance and updating guides as the month goes on. :)

Active The Usual Suspects

Collapsible Myth

The Cake is a Lie
Retired Admin
Everything had been a controlled experience during her service within the Illuminati. From her constructed life that had crumbled around her before rising up into who she is now. She knew in the back of her mind that perhaps changes are inevitable and to have plans to always fall back on were very paramount.

Even now as she waited for her target to show her ear piece buzzed to life "should I make my way inside to make sure he is there?" A slight grin appeared across her lips "No, keep in your position. We wait until he shows." It was slightly strange to call Marli her sister but the evidence was there. To let someone that she knew for only less than a year on these kind of operations was new as well for Zoe. "Remember what I've taught you, patience is key to being on point." She had been working closely with Marli in refining her skills. Already impressive as they were Marli was a loose thread in regards to her abilities. She saw a little of herself in Marli, the headstrong nature of being quite powerful against the normal humans.

"I'm sensing some unusual movement from within the building." Zoe leaned forward to look through her binoculars. The door was slightly ajar "Alright, keep your senses out and make your way in." Zoe watched Marli moved stealthy through the shadows towards the door. Hefting her sniper rifle to rest on the ledge she waited. "Zoe, I think you should see this."

Keeping the rifle secured across her back Zoe entered into the building, the Glock at ready close to her chest. As she entered, stepping next to Marli her posture relaxed "What the hell?" Strewn around the crude lobby were twelve bodies. The crisp Templar uniforms bright in the dim light all showing various scorch marks. In the middle of the melee was their target "Seems that our intel had been leaked." knowing that their target was dead. "Zoe, we should vacate the premise."

"I agree, I'll set the charges to remove any evidence of Templar activity here."