• Major updates are done! We've squashed the nastier bugs, but there are probably a few smaller ones still scurrying about. Send us a DM on Twitter (@lowerworldtsw) or to @Custodian/@Voltigeur on this site if you catch one! We'll be tweaking the site's appearance and updating guides as the month goes on. :)

Hello, friends! :D

Rylie McCormick

Hi there! Most call me Mel, but you can call me whatever. I'm melliifluous in game, so feel free to hit me up anytime IC or OOC!

I've been playing TSW for over a year now and have been RPing on a small scale in the background (IE twitter shits and giggles/tooting around the radio shows in game). However, on a grand scale of things, I've been RPing for as long as I can remember through blogs, messengers, google docs, forums, etc. I love writing and have pushed myself to participate in NaNo a few times, but haven't done much larger scale stuff in a while due to work and what not, so I'm super excited to get back into writing more with RP plots on here!

Anyways, I'm excited to see what plots unfold and look forward to roleplaying with everyone! ^.^

Voltigeur

Admin
'Allo, Mel, and welcome to The Lower World! :D I'm glad to see you here. I've enjoyed reading your tweets, and look forward to seeing what else you come up with!