• Major updates are done! We've squashed the nastier bugs, but there are probably a few smaller ones still scurrying about. Send us a DM on Twitter (@lowerworldtsw) or to @Custodian/@Voltigeur on this site if you catch one! We'll be tweaking the site's appearance and updating guides as the month goes on. :)

Too Many Ideas

Collapsible Myth

The Cake is a Lie
Retired Admin
Do you find on occasion that there are way too many ideas that float around within your brain? How do you go about filtering through them all, what do you find frustrating when having to set aside an idea that you know would be the best plot line for an rp because there may not be enough interest for it from others or perhaps something else.

Sybille Rousseau

Do you find on occasion that there are way too many ideas that float around within your brain?

Yes!!!!

Do you go about filtering through them all?

Post-its. Lots and lots of post-its and trees dying for my brain.

what do you find frustrating when having to set aside an idea that you know would be the best plot line for an rp because there may not be enough interest for it from others or perhaps something else.

That I have to shelf it and when I take it back out when I do have people who are interested, I have noooo freaking clue what the hell I was talking about as all my scribbles and post-its make no more sense to me....I simply forgot my plot and lost all it's juicy awesomeness. <sob>